Wednesday, September 5, 2012

About Me


Hello and welcome to my blog! I am going to start off by explaining a little bit about myself. My name is Annalie Konyndyk, and I am from Grand Rapids, Michigan.  I have grown up with a family consisting of six people: my parents, my two older brothers, and my younger sister. We are the type of family that loves being together.  Over the past 15 years, we have traveled to various countries: South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Belize, and Guatemala. In each of the countries we had to take numerous risks as family. Because of this, I adore adventure. Whenever an unknown path crosses the road in front of me, I am more than excited to take it.

At first glance people see me as a short, blonde girl who keeps to herself. However, as they get to know me better, they soon realize that I am an outgoing yet compassionate and considerate person. I can easily see when people are struggling and when they need someone to be there for them. As I said earlier, I would much rather listen to someone else talk than talk about myself. When I am in school, it is all about doing the best I can. I know this sounds cliché, but the statement could not fit me any better.  From Kindergarten to studying at Michigan State University, dedication and perseverance are key qualities that have allowed me to strive throughout the years. 

One of the adventures I am currently on right now is studying at Michigan State University. At this point, I'm not really sure where my life will take me. Right now, I am undecided with my major. I  have so things I want to do with my life that I'm not sure what to choose yet! However, I have been working to get things narrowed down. I recently decided that I would like to do something in the health care profession. I am specifically looking at a physical therapy career. This blog will be about me researching, learning, and exploring this career. It will be my way of communicating all of the new things I will be discovering.

No comments:

Post a Comment