Saturday, October 27, 2012

Other Bloggers

Since I have been blogging about physical therapy for the past few months, I decided it was time to see what other physical therapy blogs exist on the world wide web. Upon doing this search, I found one physical therapy blog that particularly grabbed my attention. The blog I found is written by a physical therapist named Alison. She provides a lot of interesting information on her blog page about her job and what she does. She also throws in fun and intriguing exercise tips. For instance, she talks about how she started to use a heart rate monitor while she was exercising, and she found herself burning more calories without feeling incredibly exhausted (Alison Para. 4). I am going to continue to check up on her blog now so that I can continue to get her insight and ideas.

Alison's Blog:
http://physicaltherapyblog.wordpress.com/


1 comment:

  1. That is so fun! It must be great fun to read another blog by someone who shares the same interest as yourself. I bet you can get new ideas for blog posts, new exercises, as you mentioned, and a new perspective on the benefits and glories to being a physical therapist. I think it is great to browse others' blogs that share a similar interest, it's important to keep getting fresh ideas and thoughts. It helps to expand your horizons on the subject at hand and how it fits into your life/lifestyle in many different ways, shapes, and forms.

    ReplyDelete